Thursday, October 12, 2006

Look how much I've grown

When I was just 10 weeks old my Grandma bought me and my friends these cool shorts. Mine were a little big if you look back at the photo, but now they fit me perfectly. I'm seeing my friend Jessica very soon so I hope she's bringing hers with her so we can go on an outing in them. Then I'm going to go all the way to Invercargill so that Kate and I can be twins too - if its warm enough!

We've had another busy week. I still have very bad wind and this week it has been putting me off eating which hasn't made me very happy. If anybody has got any new ideas on how to get my wind out, please let us know as everyone in our house is getting a bit frustrated with it.

When I'm not windy I'm a very happy little girl who loves to talk and laugh and play with toys. Here's a picture of me with my teddy bear which my Aunty and Uncles sent me all the way from London.

My Granny & Grandad are over visiting my Aunty & Uncles at the moment and celebrating my Granny's 60th birthday in Spain.
I'm looking forward to seeing you next week Granny & Grandad.

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

We love your teddy MacKenzie. He looks like he deserves that beautiful smile of yours. We hope you have lots of fun with Jessica and can't wait to see you soon in sunny Invercargill.
love Aunty louby, Uncle Stu and Kate xxx