Sunday, October 22, 2006

4 months old

Yay I'm now four months old.

I went on a hunger strike this week so I've been a very unhappy girl. I've seen many medical professionals and they think that I might have my Dad's tastes and don't like the healthy multi-vitamins my Mum's been taking - I think she should stick to producing chocolate flavoured milk. They also think I'm getting my first tooth - unfortunately it can take up to 40 days for this to come through so I could be grumpy for quite a bit yet - isn't my mum lucky!

My Granny and Grandad came home this weekend. We went out to visit them in Te Awamutu yesterday and my cousins Jack & Cooper (and my Aunty Leah & Uncle Tony) were there too. I was still not very happy so I didn't smile too much but here are some photos of us all together.

Don't you think Cooper & I look alike!


Cooper could tell I wasn't very happy so he gave me a cuddle.


Then Jack decided he'd join in and cuddle Cooper so we were all cuddly together.

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

You are lucky to have two such gorgeous and loving cousins. They look so grown up next to you - they'll be able to teach you lots of mischief as you grow bigger too. I love your wee overalls too - very cute. Love Aunty Louby