Wednesday, August 23, 2006

9 Weeks Old

I am 9 weeks old today.

I now weigh 5.3kg or 11lb, 11oz. This week I've been figuring out that I can't fit my whole fist in my mouth so I'm trying to separate some of those finger things and try and just get one or two in my mouth at a time. I seem to miss alot and just end up making the sucking noises - but that lets Mum know I'm hungry and she's gives me something else to suck.

Mum decided I needed a bit more entertainment than just her silly songs so I've been having a go with the play gym. I can watch the things swing and I try and get them with my hands but they keep running away.


I've had a very busy week. Paula and Mike from Wellington came to visit me last weekend - Paula gave me cuddles, but I think Mike was too scared that I'd make him clucky.

Then on Tuesday I had a very busy day with the Plunket Nurse coming, Granny's friend Vicky visiting to admire me and then I got to go to my first birthday party at Kyle's house. Big kids sure make a lot of noise.

On Wednesday Mum and me went out for lunch with with one of her friends from work. I made sure Mum didn't eat any of the yummy things she wanted because I didn't want to get wind. On Wednesday afternoon I wasn't so keen on having sleeps so Mum decided we'd take some photos - don't I look cute.


Today we're off on a big adventure to Rotorua again - this time without my Dad, I'm sure he'll enjoy a night of peaceful sleep without me around!

No comments: