Tuesday, August 08, 2006

6 Weeks Old

Wow I am now 6 weeks old. Mum doesn't know where the days go. Life seems very busy but Mum says its just that our outings take so much more effort with all the stuff I need. I'm getting much better at sleeping though - it turns out those stories about the magical 6 week mark are right!

On Monday I had to go to the Doctors for my 6 week check up and my immunistaions. It wasn't much fun but I was a big brave girl and held Mum's hand and didn't yell too much when they poked me with the needles.

Then on Tuesday, Granny Sue came to visit and we went looking at houses with her. I was supposed to be sleeping but I thought she might need my opinion on them and I needed to check out which room would be mine if I came to visit.

Here is a photo of me with my Mum when we were out and about.

No comments: