Friday, July 14, 2006

Week Three

This week I've been having lots of cuddles with my Dad and Grandma because I've been wearing my Mum out. I'm growing well and now weigh over 9lbs.

Here are some photos of me on my 3 week old birthday having some lunchtime talks with Dad.


















On Friday we went to spend some time at the Hamilton Family Centre so they could watch me feed and sleep and see if they could help Mum out a bit. They were fantastic and while Mum is a bit wary of getting too confident that all our problems are sorted; I have now done 5 x 3 hour sleeps in a row which is a huge achievement for me and Mum feels like a new woman because she got to sleep 3 of those.

I've been practising my smiling too and I now share my smiles with other people too. Here's a special smile for all my web page visitors!

No comments: