Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Dad's Birthday

Yesterday (11 July) was my Dad's birthday.

My big brother Andy cooked him breakfast in bed and we all (including Chess)sat on Mum and Dad's bed while Dad opened his presents.

After the presents, Dad and I were a bit tired so we curled up in bed together to have a wee nap while Mum was having a shower. Mum thought it was quite naughty as I don't like to go to sleep in my own bed after that.















During the day we all went in to see Dad at work, apparently lots of people wanted to meet me, but I kept my eyes shut while we were there.

At dinner time, we had a birthday cake and sang Dad happy birthday. But in the end he had to cook his own dinner as Mum was far too busy feeding me.














I have started smiling now, but at the moment I reserve them only for my Mum, I didn't even give Dad one for his birthday. I did make him some nice surprises in my nappy though. Mum still didn't think he was as lucky as her as I power chucked on her three times yesterday!

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

You look so snuggly having birthday cuddles with your Dad. Birthdays are lovely ah? Wish your Dad a big Happy Birthday from us.