Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My friend Pooh

This is me and my friend Pooh.




I like to give him lots of cuddles before bed. He was my Mum's pooh bear but she says its ok if I look after him for now.

I am a big 5 months old today. I'm growing very fast and I'm much more interested in the world around me. I love Mr Chess our cat and always reach out to give him cuddles when he comes near me. He is a very nice pussy cat and even lets me pat him sometimes.

Last week I had some cool photos taken - but you'll have to wait until Christmas time to see them....

2 comments:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

Wow i love your friend Pooh Bear MacKenzie. When Kate and I come to stay will we be allowed a turn for cuddles? Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
love Aunty Louby

Devery said...

Hi

Your Pooh bear is huge! Much bigger than ours! We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Paula and Jessica and Mat