Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm growing up so fast....

I'm fast turning into a big girl. I don't really like to play on my back any more - being upright and able to look at the world is so much more exciting so I've been practising sitting up a lot.


I like to reach for things with two hands now and my Mum feels very special because for the first time I reached for her too - although my favourite thing to reach for is still Chess the cat.

Chess loves my Daddy nearly as much as me, but lucky we're pretty good at sharing him.


This weekend I'm going to be a really big girl and start having some solids. I've been watching Mum and Dad and I think I've got this eating thing sorted out - I can't wait to try it.

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

My goodness little lady - you look very grown up in your wee jacket. thank goodness we're going to see you soon or we won't be able to recognise you. love Aunty Louby and Kate xxx