Wednesday, September 13, 2006

12 Weeks Old

I'm 12 weeks old today. To celebrate we're going to coffee morning with the other babies which is just like having a party.

Yesterday I took my Grandma & Grandad to Auckland Airport so that they could go and visit my Aunty and Uncles over in London. I was a very good girl. I had a little nap in the car, but then when I woke up my Grandma was sitting next to me and she wanted to talk, so for once I let someone else have a say.

At the airport there was lots to see and a funny man who kept making loud announcements but I didn't see too many aeroplanes.

After all the excitement I was very tired, so I slept all the way back to Hamilton but I still had enough energy to play games and tell Dad all about my trip when I got home.

After all my adventures and to celebrate being such a big grown up girl I decided I would have a big sleep and did 11 hours. 7.30pm to 6.30am which my Mum thought was fantastic as she was pretty tired too.

Hope you have a great holiday Granny & Grandad - lots of love Mackenzie xxx

2 comments:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

What a gorgeous photo of you and your grandparents MacKenzie. I bet they will miss you heaps when they are away but they'll have lots more stories to tell you when they get back.

love Aunty louby

Devery said...

We are so impressed with your sleeping! Good on you.

Grandparents...any excuse to flee the country. I understand, mine did it as well. But don't worry, they do come back. AND they bring you presents!

Paula and Jessica