Wednesday, September 06, 2006

11 Weeks Old

Up until now I've been sharing Mum & Dad's room with them and sleeping in my hammock.

Mum had great plans to move me downstairs but was going to do it slowly so I didn't get upset. She treats me like such a baby when I'm a big girl now so I just decided that I would stay sleeping in my cot all night on Tuesday when Mum and Dad thought I was just going to have nap - sometimes you need to show these parents whose boss.

I love my cot because I can see Winnie the Pooh and Eyeore and all their friends on my wall. I talk to them as I go to sleep and I talk to them when I wake up, in fact I like to talk and talk and talk - Mum says I must take after my Granny Sue and Aunty Kathryn!

Here's a picture of my very comfy cot and friends on the wall.

No comments: