Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mr Theo - 6 months old

Hi everyone, Mr Theo here,  I thought I better update you on how I'm going. I'm now 6 months old. Mum took me for some injections this week (not impressed!) so I got weighed and measured. I'm now 9kg and about 70cm long.  I'm a very  happy wee chap and don't mind running around to all my brother and sister's activities - possibly because I think that they are the greatest people in the world. On the plus side if I get no decent sleep during the day I seem to sleep very well at night - up to 10 hours. Luckily for mum my brother and sister normally help out by making sure she still is up at least once a night to one of us.


I'm doing lots of talking - Dad swears that my da da da da's include daddy and mum would swear that when I'm upset in my cot I say mama but my favourite thing to do is squeal. I particularly like it when Alex joins in and we have a squealing competition and then giggle.

Mum has tried me on solids, but at the moment I'm less than impressed and I'm trying to avoid any food going in my mouth.

I can sit up, with a bit of help, and I like to play ball.  I'm also quite fond of sucking my thumb now I can find it and I have a very special way of telling mum I want milk - I grab her ears and pull her mouth onto mine - luckily she gets the message pretty quick!


My brother and sister are teaching me all about super heroes, even mum is getting very educated on who is who.

And today I have the best new trick in the world - I can move! I've figured out that if I roll and roll and roll I can get all the way across the room stealing toys along the way.

No comments: