Thursday, November 12, 2009

Volcanoes, wontons and more...

We've been having lots of educational experiences with our nanny.
We made volcanoes in the sandpit
and I've been trying new foods - fried rice and now wontons.
Angela made so many wontons for us we had to have some extra people over for lunch, but I still think we'll be eating them for a week.
I love my cousin Bella and Aunty Kathryn lets me pretend she's a doll and play dolly dressups with her. Luckily Bella doesn't seem to mind. I did ask Mum if we could get a girl baby but Mum said she wasn't sure how to guarantee that and she didn't think I'd want to risk another boy - I don't really like boys although Mum tries to remind me that I know lots of nice boys like my cousins Jack and Cooper and my friends Jamie, Kyle, Sam and Lachie and of course my very special brother Alex.

No comments: