Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alex's christening

On Saturday 17 October, I (Alex) was christened. I'm just putting the date in because the priest said I have to celebrate it like another birthday - party, party, party. Plus when certain people were quizzed about my actual birthday they got it wrong! Not mentioning any names Dad and Aunty Kathryn!

I was a very good boy all day. I had a big sleep, Mum even had to come and wake me up so I could get up in time for it. It may have had something to do with the fact that I had found my thumb to suck on!

Then I got dressed up in a frilly white dress...
Then they tried to drown me, but I didn't cry....


After that I was tired so I went back to bed, but Mackenzie said it was worth it because she loved the party.
Thanks everyone for sharing my special day with me and for all my presents.

No comments: