Friday, August 29, 2008

My friend Sam (and Aunty Louby)

My friend Sam and Aunty Louby came for a little holiday.

It was sooo exciting. I was running around and around in cirles on the first night.

Normally my Mum is number one, but not when my Aunty Louby is here - I liked to eat my dinner with her, have my bottle with her and have her read me stories - lucky she's my Godmother!

I gave Sam so many cuddles that Mum and Aunty Louby think we might get married one day but other people thought we were twins especially when we went out in our matching jackets.
but sometimes Sam tickles when you're having cuddles.
We had lots of fun having baths together, eating breakfast and generally running around.
Please come back and live in the North Island soon Aunty Louby (prefrably in the Waikato!)



No comments: