Sunday, April 13, 2008

Catching up with friends

Mum and I went on a wee drive to Mokau to catch up with my friends Kate and Sam. Kate and I gave each other hugs and I held Sam's hand while he was practising his walking.
We had some lunch together and then played at the playground it was lots of fun.


My day just kept getting better when we stopped off to see Granny and Grandad on the way home. And they said I could go to see the Hot Air Balloons with them so I didn't get home until 9pm. What a day of adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.