Saturday, October 27, 2007

The best weekend ever!

I have been sick all week, so my Dadddy has stayed home to look after me - I don't think he wants to be a stay at home Daddy anymore - I don't know why...

Anyway I'm feeling much better now that I have passed all my bugs onto Mum and Dad so we went out for some adventures today.

We went to Waikato World (which is like an a&p show). It combined my two favourite things in the whole world - animals and Dorothy Dinosour.

I had lots of fun patting the baby animals and I wasn't scared of the lambs even when they wanted to give me kisses.

I wasn't as sure of the goats - but they kept biting each other so I was a bit worried they would get me.
Then we watched Dorothy's show (this is what she looks like for anyone who doesn't know)
And this is how excited Daddy and I were to see her.

You see Daddy has learnt a lot about the wiggles over the last week, as while I was sick it was the only thing that made me happy. It was good though, because it meant he knew all the words to the songs so he could sing along too.

1 comment:

Devery said...

We are having fun imagining your daddy singing along to the songs!