Wednesday, February 21, 2007

8 months old today

Yay I am 8 months old today - where has the time gone.

I like to read the newspaper just like my Mum, although sometimes it's more fun to play peek-a-boo with it.
I've also been enjoying the sunny weather going for walks with my Mum and Dad. I have my own sun hat, but sometimes its funny to borrow Daddy's one.
Tomorrow my Aunty Kathryn arrives all the way from London. Mum says she's going to be very tired by the time she gets to Hamilton but I know she'll want to come and visit me anyway so we can giggle together.
I'm sure we're going to get up to so much fun and games while she's here that she won't want to go back to stinky old London.

1 comment:

Devery said...

Hi Mac
It's so exciting that your Aunty Catherine is coming to visit. Do your best to be very cute for her and convince her to stay forever.
Jessica likes to play with everyone's hats as well.