Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Tricks

I turned 7 months old this week and to mark the occasion I have been learning lots of new tricks.

I can now do a full 360° roll - whereas before I could only roll from my tummy to my back. My favourite time to practise rolling is when Mum is trying to feed me or change my nappy. I've also started pushing off mum when I'm on my tummy to get a bit of forward movement to get the toys I want - usually the tv remote.

I've watched my cousin Cooper too, and learnt that standing on your legs is lots of fun, so I like to try and pull myself up, especially in the bath - although Mum is a meany and won't let me play with the toys while I'm standing.

My Mum and Grandad were busy last week rennovating our lounge, I saw them using this cool stool to get to the high places, so I thought I would have a go too.

No comments: